Monday, April 9, 2012

Upcoming Surgery

Happy Monday Everyone!  I hope your day is going great!

I'm writing to you today to let you know that I won't be able to post any new projects for awhile.  It seems I have torn the cartilage in my shoulder in two different places and I'm going in on Wednesday for surgery.  Of course, this tear is in my right arm and I'm right handed--could it be any other way???   ;o}

The doctor has informed me that I will be unable to move my arm away from my body for six weeks while the cartilage grows back to the bone. I promise to get right back to my creativity as soon as I can.  In the meantime, I will post now and again to let you know the status of my progress.  I will also be following each of you as you post new projects to your blogs.

Have a great day and I'll chat with you again after surgery.  Wish me luck!

Merilee

4 comments:

  1. Best of luck in the surgery. My prays and thoughts are with you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Carolyn! I hope to be back soon! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Merilee! This is the other Carolyn wishing you well. I hope the surgery goes well and you have a fast recovery. I'll be praying for you!!

    Blessings,
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much. I appreciate the support and I know prayer will work wonders. I will be back as soon as I can! :o)

    Merilee

    ReplyDelete