Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Week One Post Surgery

Hi Everyone!  Today I'm officially one week out from surgery and doing great! I'm wearing a lovely black sling on my right arm that sports an even lovelier waste band to go along with it.

So far I have already had two physical therapy sessions and another one on Friday.  I've got my one week appointment with the surgeon tomorrow.  Hopefully he'll remove my stitches--they are really uncomfortable!

I am happy to report that the recovery process is going so much better than I anticipated and I expect to be back to normal soon.

I'll be back again next week to post another update.  In the meantime, I hope you are all creating away!  Thanks for bearing with me this long.

Have a great day,
Merilee

5 comments:

  1. Great news that you're recouperating so fast!

    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad you are feeling somewhat better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad the healing process is going well!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope your almost all healed up and feeling good.
    Take care!
    Kerry

    mommakcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone! I'm coming along and should be good as new fairly soon (I hope). :o)

    ReplyDelete