Monday, September 10, 2012

Hello Again!!

Hello again everyone!  I hope this finds you all doing great!

As you have undoubtedly noticed, I took a little break from blogging to recuperate from surgery, as well as have each one of my grandchildren for their big girl/big boy vacations (one week per child x 3), and even do a bit of traveling myself.  We enjoyed our summer very much.

We also have some other changes taking place in our lives.  Our house is on the market for sale and we are currently faced with a transfer we're hoping not to make.  We live in Atlanta, Georgia, and my husband's company hopes to transfer us to Nashville, Tennessee.  While I know Nashville is a wonderful town, we've made a life for ourselves here in Georgia and will certainly be sorry to go.  We're hoping against hope that something will happen to allow us to stay, but it is in God's hands.  We will bloom wherever we are planted, as we always do.

In the meantime, my beloved art studio has been moved from the formal dining room to the unfinished basement while the house is on the market.  :o(  I dearly loved my art studio, but we thought it would be better to stage the formal dining room as an office while in the midst of all of this transition.  So that means I find myself carrying my things upstairs to the kitchen, one at a time, while creating.  It is daunting, to say the least, and really limits my creative time.  :o( 

Hopefully all of this will be over soon--one way or the other.  My husband and I really don't like living in limbo as we are at the present time.  However, life presents challenges and changes all the time, and with each one we learn and grow in positive ways.  Transition isn't always easy, but I know that no matter what happens, we will be okay--home is where we are together.  God is leading us and He has a good reason for everything, so I feel confident in knowing that His plan is the best plan for us.

Thanks for visiting today and sharing in my life.  I will be back in just a little bit with a new project to share.

Sincerely,
Merilee

 

No comments:

Post a Comment