Saturday, March 31, 2012

More Coloring Fun!

Hi Everyone!  This is my second post for the day.  I promised to share my card with you, but first I wanted to show you the creative process of reproducing a similar little girl to the one I did on the back of my desk pad calendar.
Here is my finished little girl.  In case you are viewing these posts backwards, the stamped image is entitled "Puppy Girl" from the Pure Innocence line by My Favorite Things.  I love this entire line, but this little girl and her puppy-dog are adorable, don't you think?


Here are the girls, side by side.  You can see that I tried my best to duplicate the dress and hair, although they are slightly different.  Just for fun I changed the colors in the puppy-dog the second time around.  I thought a gray and white spotted little dog would look adorable with her green dress.

Now here is my coloring process.  It should be pretty self-explanatory, so I won't bore you with a lot of narration.












Slowly coming to life...






And it's a little harder to see the changes...




And here is a closeup of the final colored image.

I will post the entire card tomorrow.

Thanks for visiting!

Merilee






No comments:

Post a Comment