Monday, October 31, 2011

Back-to-School Backpacks

Happy Monday and Happy Halloween!!  Since it is Halloween I should be posting something festive for the occasion, but since I'm playing catch-up these days (sorry...my bad...), this will be a quick post featuring the back-to-school backpack project I promised in my last post.


These backpacks were made from the Tags, Bags, Boxes and More cartridge.  I cut them in my grandchildren's favorite colors and covered them with back to school paper.


I added a little handle at the top, as well as the shoulder straps in the back, with coordinating ribbon.  Then I attached a matching brad from which I hung a small name tag.


Each backpack was filled with tiny goodies and mailed, along with a coordinating card and treat bags.  The kids loved them!

Hope you enjoyed today's post.  Have a happy Halloween!

Merilee


No comments:

Post a Comment