Thursday, October 27, 2011

Origami Diamond Tuck Card - III

Hi all!  This is my last post for today and my last post using the Origami Diamond Tuck Card base.  I just had to share one last variation.

On this card I used some pretty punched trim and slipped it inside the upper flap.

The flower embellishment was made from small circles I cut using my circle punch.  I folded each one twice and glued them together, inserting a pearl in the center.  I then attached a side bow to give it a different twist.

The cardstock I used for the punched border wasn't very sturdy, so I added an acrylic panel underneath for support, which I upcycled from my Cricut cartridge blister packaging.  I just love reusing things in unexpected ways!

The inside is rather understated, with a simple phrase and a sparkly leaf.  



And that's it for today's post!  Have a wonderful Thursday and I'll be back soon with more creative fold cards!

Merilee

No comments:

Post a Comment