Tuesday, January 17, 2012

2012 Creative Critterz Imaginations Design Team Member

Hello Everyone!

Just popping my head in this afternoon to share some good news.  I am delighted to announce that I have been selected to serve on the 2012 Creative Critterz Imaginations Design Team.  The announcement was made on January 13th here.  I had to pinch myself to make sure it was true, lol!  Could my name really be listed among those who were chosen??  There were so many creative submissions from some very talented people and I was truly humbled and delighted.

If you've never been to Creative Critterz Imaginations, I suggest you visit soon.  There are so many projects and tutorials on this blog.  For those of you who use a Cricut or Cricut Imagine, it is a great place to go for lots of inspiration and ideas.

This will be the very first time I have participated on a design team and I couldn't be more excited.  It will give me an opportunity to spread my creative wings a bit more.  I am so excited and cannot wait to begin!  It is my sincere hope that you will join me on my creative journey as I take my first steps designing for Creative Critterz Imaginations.

Wish me luck!  :o)
Merilee

2 comments:

  1. WooHoo, thats fab news :) So happy for you. Off to have a look at the site now

    ReplyDelete